Skip to content
- Independence of the Students Union: The ÖH fees should be used for students only and not for certain interests of political parties.
- Relief of those studies which are very demanding.
- A real phase of orientation at the beginning of a study instead of the current StEOP.
- Better ÖH structures: All students should be informed where to receive good advice – and should effectively receive this advice.
- Make the use of public transport systems easier for students.
- More freedom of choice in the Curricula and more recognition of pre-University education.
- Increase of (social) scholarships, reduction of fees.
- The possibility to see lectures online.
- To show students the work behind the scenes of the ÖH: What is the everyday work like?
- Establishing a dialogue with as many students as possible: You know best what should change.
Successes of FLUS (2017)
- Foundation in February 2017.
- Candidation for our first ÖH elections.
- Discussions and dialogues with students about questions concerning University and ÖH.
- We are confident that this list will increase soon.